Monday, September 14, 2009

What A Day!!!

Wow what a day I had, I don't even know where to begin. I'll start from the beginning, so I woke up and decided that I was going to ride Trax to school because parking is impossible up on campus. So as I walk up to the station a UTA officer walks straight to me and asks for my train pass. I pull out my my pass and then she asked to see my ID, at this point I asked her if all this was really necessary because I was wearing a Utah football shirt and was wearing a backpack so it wasn't like I wasn't really going to school. The officer told me she saw people fake it all the time, so I said "in that case let me see your ID because you could also be faking it" she didn't like there must and said she would take me into coustody for resisting. What a way to start your day off! Later on after class I had a dentist appointment so of course I ended up with a numb mouth after. Well on the way home I had seen an ex-girlfriend while driving so I tried to speak to her. While we were talking I had started to drool on myself and had no idea cause my mouth was numb. As you can imagine, it was kind of embarrassing to be drooling on yourself in front of your ex and have no idea till she has to tell you. What A Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, that's awesome. I come from a long line of droolers myself. It's in my gene pool. But the fact that you had no idea was hilarious. It makes for a good story.

    As for the whole put-into-custody thing, I've been arrested for the mere fact that I was an American walking down a Russian street. In the end they couldn't really do anything but waste my time, but sitting in the police station (more like a hole in the wall) for 20 minutes always makes for a good crowd-pleaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man thats rough, I bet that cop hates her job too. Arresting you would probably be the most exciting those train officers get to do in a whole year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats funny how i read your post today because just yesterday my wife and I were talking about trax. I had ridden it probably 15 or 20 times and I had never been asked to show my ticket. She said that it was on the honor system. I didn't think that a city would just provide an "honor system" process to their mass transit, so I'm glad I got some proof.

    P.S. sorry about the drooling part.

    ReplyDelete